Freelance Developer/Consultant Los Angeles County, California 2001–present
- Develop websites and other interactive media.
- Act as technical lead, interfacing with clients and other team members.
- Architect project structure and document functional and technical specifications.
Senior Software Engineer Cast & Crew Burbank, California 2016–2017
- Developed web applications for entertainment staffing and payroll.
- Acted as UI lead developer for certain products.
- Reviewed code and assisted management of offsite team members.
- Evaluated technical solutions and workflow methodologies.
Senior Web Developer Wells Fargo & Company Santa Monica, California 2011–2016
- Developed web applications for internal usage by Capital Finance.
- Acted as UI lead developer for sprint team.
- Reviewed code and assisted management of overseas team (Hyderabad).
- Worked with business analysts to formulate development goals.
Director of Technology Exopolis Los Angeles, California 2006–2008
- Reorganized development workflow, implementing code frameworks, version control, QA, and documentation processes.
- Oversaw hiring of employees, part-time and full-time.
- Acted as technical lead, developer, and information architect.
Paleo Technician Wyoming Dinosaur Center Thermopolis, Wyoming 2004
- Led customers on fossil digs and museum and site tours.
- Worked on museum exhibits, including display design.
- Engaged in fossil preparation and molding/casting.
Technical Director Media Revolution Santa Monica/Culver City, California 2001–2003
Flash Developer Distant Corners Entertainment Group Los Angeles, California 2000–2001
Artist Vir2l Studios/ZeniMax Media Rockville, Maryland/Culver City, California 1999–2000
Animation Captain/Programming Counselor TIC Computer Camp Washington, D.C. 1995–1998